Fomenting the “Clash of Civilizations” for a New World Order
Part 1. Analyzing September 11
A checklist of evidence that contradicts the “official version” of 9-11. Updated January 9, 2005.
Part 2. The British, the Middle East and Radical Islam
- Chapter I. Britain Takes the Middle East
- Chapter II. Britain and Egypt
- Chapter III. The Overthrow of Iran’s First Democracy
- Chapter IV. The British War Against Nasser
- Chapter V. Islam Turns Against the West
- Chapter VI. Afghanistan, Pakistan, the ISI and the BCCI
3. The Muslim Brotherhood: The Globalists’ Secret Weapon
- Chapter I. The Roots of Islamic Terrorism
- Chapter II. Creating the ‘Arc of Crisis’
- Chapter III. The Muslim Brotherhood Branches Out
- Chapter IV. Osama Bin Laden: The Early Years
- Chapter V. Bin Laden In Exile
- Chapter VI. World Trade Center 1993
- Chapter VII. Bin Laden’s Money Problems
- Chapter VIII. The Brotherhood Revolution Continues
British Intelligence gave Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda £100,000 in 1996
Saudi Interior Minister Says Muslim Brotherhood Cause of Most Arab Problems
“All our problems come from the Muslim Brotherhood,” Nayif said. “We have given too much support to this group.”
Saudi Minister Asserts That bin Laden Is a ‘Tool’ of Al Qaeda, Not Its Mastermind
The Muslim Brotherhood’s Conquest of Europe
by Lorenzo Vidino
The British Connection
Is there an Islamist Conspiracy against the West run from London?
by Hichem Karoui
OSAMA CALLS UK 260 TIMES FROM AFGHAN HILLS
“In January 1998 a brief call was made to the home of Egyptian-born Salem Azzam, a retired diplomat living in Edgware Road, London. Mr Azzam’s great nephew is Ayman al-Zawahiri, believed to be one of bin Laden’s right-hand men.
Mr. Azzam does not have any terrorist links himself.“ (!!!???)
Who is Salem Azzam? Read about the Globalists’ Secret Weapon.
A Reply is a nice action