The West is Organized Crime
The international markets are not following the deceptive “supply and demand” rule.
Look at this picture and it tells a sad story. It is better to look the other way around and say a fucking bucket of chicken is more expensive than a barrel of oil. The wrong mentality of the West pushes to make anything they produce very expensive and make the resources of other nations very cheap.
And they call Economics a “Science”!! how on Earth the Supply and Demand” rule applies in this case!! Economics is an art and in the West it is pornographic.
This is organized crime.
Natural Nationality and Citizenship Law
This is a draft of a personal idea to create a new nationality and citizenship law. The aims of this law proposal are:
1- To save nature and develop the environment;
2- To protect the indigenous or first people and their responsibilities, economy and cultures;
3- To give freedom to new-born to choose their nationality, religious belief and culture.
The Principles of Natural Nationality and Citizenship Law (NNAC)
1– Any land, as a part of nature, cannot be owned by people, governments or individuals; but nature can only be served.
2– Replace the concept of ownership with guardianship for all assets that cannot be produced or manufactured.
3– Any piece of land and all other natural assets can only be utilized and developed in return for annual rental contract fees.
4– The annual rental fees shall be collected by the government and paid to the local first people.
5– Any consistent negligence, abuse, or misuse of natural assets rental contract shall revoke the utilization and development contracts.
6– Individuals and groups shall own the manufactured and products of land and all other natural assets but not the assets themselves.
7– A first people are the known first inhabitant of a territory of land known indigenous tribe. Any first people are the only legitimate guardians of the territory of historic land where they live.
8– The rights of nature’s guardianship of any first people must be respected and protected by all people and governments and international organizations.
9– Citizenship shall have different categories depending on the levels of duties and rights eligible for each category.
10- Citizenship categories shall include: mature citizens; those below maturity of age; refugees; foreign contract workers; residents for long time; and honored persons.
11- Nationality is a timed legal contract between an individual and a first people, and first people are the only authority to grant nationality.
12- Nationality cannot be maintained for life or inherited or to be granted to non-citizens or to those below maturity of age.
13- Nationality can only be granted after an individual proves to any first people the allegiance of mindful devotion, heartfelt love, and mutual interests.
14- Nationality shall be renewed periodically; and may expire or be revoked by either party of the contact once any condition of the contract is legally ceased to exist.
15- Nationality is independent of race, gender, religion, ethnicity, residency, parents’ nationality, marriage, and place of birth.
16- Infants and below maturity of age are considered universal citizens and without nationality, political responsibilities and religious affiliation.
17- Governments shall only implement and process the decisions of nationality taken by each local nation of first people.
18- Decisions concerning citizenship and immigration shall be taken by governments according to the established laws and regulations.
19- Renewal and revocation of nationality contract shall be organized and maintained by the specialized courts of each local nation of first people.
20- The Natural Nationality and Citizenship Law (NNAC) shall gradually replace the current nationality, citizenship and immigration laws and regulations.
Next European Imperialism
Jean Bricmont’s concept “humanitarian imperialism” succinctly captures a dilemma that has faced Western leaders and the Western intellectual community since the collapse of the Soviet Union. From the origins of the Cold War, there was a reflexive justification for every resort to force and terror, subversion and economic strangulation: the acts were undertaken in defense against what John F. Kennedy called “the monolithic and ruthless conspiracy” based in the Kremlin (or sometimes in Beijing), a force of unmitigated evil dedicated to extending its brutal sway over the entire world. The formula covered just about every imaginable case of intervention, no matter what the facts might be. But with the Soviet Union gone, either the policies would have to change, or new justifications would have to be devised. It became clear very quickly which course would be followed, casting new light on what had come before, and on the institutional basis of policy
Source: Humanitarian Imperialism: The New Doctrine of Imperial Right
Next European Imperialism
Europe is a very small but awfully greedy continent. They have very tiny land and only a few resources that are irrelevant to their appetites. Their greed and immorality created the USA; Canada; Australia; and many other colonies all over the World.
The out-of-proportion deliberate crisis refugees coming from Africa and East Asia “the Middle East” is the first stage of a new European policy of military interventions. They scheme is to annex and create a new European Empire justified by “humanitarian” causes in Africa and East Asia. They shall claim that their duties and responsibility towards universal “human rights” and “good governance “are their motivations and goals.
The new immigrants shall be their cheap foot soldiers in their new wars of expansion.
God Save us from the Queen! But not Save the Queen.
Religious Extremism and Its Causes
Religious extremists, whether in Islam, Christianity, Judaism, or any other religion, know definitely that their logic is false and corrupt; and that their goals are illegitimate and fake.
But, they insist on their path despite their awareness of their deviation and its gravity for the following causes:
1. Lack of a sense of belonging to the nation; and the weakness of their citizenship in the state – So their alternative nation and state are a religious community and transnational organizations.
2. Inadequate education and failed practical achievement – and their veil to cover their inadequacy and failure are professional demagogic rhetoric and biased religious favoritism.
3. Failure in emotional feelings and defective sexual behavior – and their solution is to suppress feelings and dissemination of cruel ideas and practices.
From this perspective, and for these reasons it is illogical and unreasonable to negotiate or debate with religious extremists; but it is necessary and essential to correct the failures and deficiencies in the state and in the nation in the fields of citizenship and institutions, as well as in education and training and also in social relations and between the sexes.
Failures & Human Rights Violations Al-Huda Prison Centre in Sudan
1) Deliberate system of random distribution of inmates to cause harm, corruption and humiliation
2) Extortion of inmates as soon as they receive gifts and money from visitors and grab them
3) Exercise of the officers and soldiers of ugly black trade with the help of some mean inmates
4) Blackmail inmates as soon as they confiscate their cell phones to pay a bribe for retrieval
5) Blackmail and force inmates to pay bribes to transfer them from disgusting and dangerous wards
6) Prison’s hospital pharmacy almost empty and does not serve purposes of treatment and life-saving
7) Prison hospital operates with less than the minimum of basic materials and wounds dressings
8) Very large shortage in numbers of doctors ; nurses; and staff and in working hours and performance
9) Failure to provide adequate water for drinking and hygiene regularly in the wards and the sections
10) Very large number of flies and mosquitoes and lice and infectious diseases and lack of sanitation
11) Unjustified insult; humiliation and beating against inmates and causing serious bodily harm
12) Failure to provide the minimum of necessary clothes; blankets and personal hygiene items
13) Confiscation of inmates servings of meat and vegetables and trading it for them publicly
14) Poor design; construction and maintenance of buildings; furniture and fixtures; and misappropriation
15) Failure to provide the minimum responsibilities of reform; guidance and social care
16) Ignoring the needs of inmates to get the necessary services; counseling and assistance
17) Appointment of villainous inmates as assistants and heads of wards and sections
18) Silence and help some repeat offenders to commit crimes in and from inside the prison
19) The behavior and appearance of the officers and soldiers lack discipline; role models and respect
20) Weak oversight and internal audit and communication between senior management with inmates
21) Poor distribution of meals and total shortage of the essential eating utensils
22) Imposition of monthly fees upon inmates, citing flimsy reasons and to keep them in their wards
23) Demanding bribes from inmates to accompany them to the offices of the essential services in prison
24) No records and no saving for inmates’ personal belongings and documents at the first admission
25) Unlawful confiscation of personal belongings and cell phones of inmates, instead of saving them
26) Punishing; beating; transferring; insulting and threatening inmates who report violations and crimes
I have been harmed by the staff of that prison and I am seeking legal protection and assistance to get justice and to protect inmates and human rights in Sudan.
I wish I can find your help and advice. Thanks
Can the African Union Function
What Brought Me Back to Sudan Against My Will Twice?
Three groups of people worked hard in Sudan and abroad to destroy any chance for me to settle and begin new life in Africa. These groups are: 1- the Fulani (Fellata); 2- the corrupt; and 3- the failures. They know very well that any new beginning for me will be very successful and I will be powerful. They rightly knew that I will reveal them in large and deep scales. Fear; hatred; and jealousy brought them together against me. Bringing me back to Sudan is really the best way to contain and limit my dangers, with the option of eliminating me or detaining me are at hand easily at any time, if necessary and bearable.
My ideology is indigenous liberal Sudanese Nationalism. It is secular; tribalistic; non-ethnic; and it is against European Globalization; secret societies; and trans-nationalism. It is about equal empowerment for all native tribes and about absorbing settlers into their fabrics, with new citizenship laws. This nationalistic ideology considers both Left and Right politics as twins of imperialism. This ideology shall re-invent democracy and add to the conventional party-dominated politics the legitimate influences of tribes and trade/professional unions. It shall convert the single dimensional democracy to a multidimensional system. It shall reform and confront the rotten domestic and foreign systems at once.
Fortunately, I know how much violent, deceptive, and racist are the European elites (whether in Europe; America; Australia; Canada; or Africa) and the Arabs. Many African governments are stupid or/and puppets of the West (Europeans) and to Arab petrol-dollars. This is particularly true where I sought asylum and protection for 9 painful years. They did not see me as a useful asset; but they considered me a harmful liability.
The corruption of the World refugee system is being administered by a bad network composed of: bureaucratic UN; governmental diplomatic missions; unethical security apparatuses; and greedy Western NGOs. Any comparison between Arab and European refugees at one hand, against African and Asian refugees on the other will prove the corruption of the World refugee system. This must change. Can the African Union function?
Relationships Between Homosexuality and Mass Crimes
Relationships Between Homosexuality and Mass Crimes
I am trying to get data and information to find any links and relationships between the spread of mass corruption, mass violence; and any sort of wide-spread violence and crimes and the levels of homosexuality at any country, region, and district; at present and in the past history.
I hope people will contribute positively to this post without any prejudices.
Military expenditure by country map
Military spending 1962-2015 (inflation-adjusted 2011 dollars)
Per-capita military spending 1962-2015 (inflation-adjusted 2011 dollars)
Military expenditure as percent of GDP
SIPRI Yearbook 2012 – World’s top 15 military spenders
U.S. Federal Spending – FY 2010
The 2009 U.S. military budget accounts for approximately 40% of global arms spending. The 2012 budget is 6-7 times larger than the $106 billion of the military budget of China, and is more than the next twenty largest military spenders combined. The United States and its close allies are responsible for two-thirds to three-quarters of the world’s military spending (of which, in turn, the U.S. is responsible for the majority).
In 2005, the United States spent 4.06% of its GDP on its military (considering only basic Department of Defense budget spending), more than France’s 2.6% and less than Saudi Arabia’s 10%. information 2006 This is historically low for the United States since it peaked in 1944 at 37.8% of GDP (it reached the lowest point of 3.0% in 1999–2001). Even during the peak of the Vietnam War the percentage reached a high of 9.4% in 1968. Countries such as Canada and Germany spend only 1.4% of GDP on their military.
Wikipedia: Military budget of the United States
Wikipedia: List of countries by military expenditures
Earth Is a Better Place Without the Super-rich
Peace and justice would be better once the World has no super-rich. They are dangerous liabilities and very few of them are useful assets.
Earth Is a Better Place Without the Super rich
Excessive poverty, wars, and crimes inflicted on billions of miserable humans are the direct results of the incredible greed and cruelty of just few hundreds super-rich.
Earth Is a Better Place Without the Super Rich